VERDE MATE Brazilian Green Yerba Mate with Guarana- Energy Booster 500g

£9.79

Yerba VERDE Mate

Native and Natural

 GREEN YERBA MATE

Natural source of energy containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids, minerals and antioxidants.

Verde Mate is derived from native trees found in their natural habitat. The processing of leaves produces a bright green colour yerba mate with a mild flavour and extremely pleasant to the taste.

Weight: 500g

Contents of the package:

Ilex paraguariensis( Yerba Mate) 98% of thickly cut leaves, only 2% of stems, without dust; sunflower petals, goji berries, guarana, natural flavour.

QTY:

Product Description

Yerba VERDE Mate

Native and Natural

 GREEN YERBA MATE

Natural source of energy containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids, minerals and antioxidants.

Verde Mate is derived from native trees found in their natural habitat. The processing of leaves produces a bright green colour yerba mate with a mild flavour and extremely pleasant to the taste.

Weight: 500g

Contents of the package:

Ilex paraguariensis( Yerba Mate) 98% of thickly cut leaves, only 2% of stems, without dust; sunflower petals, goji berries, guarana, natural flavour.

The taste and aroma of yerba mate:

If you are ready for a natural energy boost, try the Verde Mate Energia Guarana! This aromatic green yerba from Brazil was charged with an energetic addition in the form of guarana, goji berries and sunflower petals. This delicious and refreshing combination will revive you for a long time!

Yerba Mate Benefits

  • Stimulates the mind and body — induces a sense of well-being
  • Stimulate the Immune System
  • Promote Healthy Weight Loss
  • High-antioxidant capacity/reduce oxidative stress
  • Increase Daily Nutrient Intake
  • High amounts of minerals and vitamins (potassium, manganese, phosphorus, sodium, nitrogen, etc., and vitamins A, C, E, etc.)
  • Promote healthy gastrointestinal tract
  • Improve digestion
  • Promote healthy heart
  • Lower LDL cholesterol
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Increase cognition and mental clarity
  • Help regulate glucose levels for type II Diabetes
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Anti-obesity/enhance fat metabolism
  • Good source of natural energy (with the aid of caffeine, theobromine and theophylline)
  • Promote weight loss
  • Fight and prevent osteoporosis by increasing bone density

Additional information

Weight 980 g

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VERDE MATE Brazilian Green Yerba Mate with Guarana- Energy Booster 500g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

X