Extract of red yeast (Monascus purpureus) fermented rice standardized to 5% monacolin K
Monacolin K from fermented red rice helps maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood
High Strength & Potency Formula
1 capsule contains: RED YEAST RICE 5% Extract 200 mg providing 10 mg Monacolin K
Inulin (chicory root), gelatin capsules
Serving Size: 1 capsule daily
The product is FREE from fillers, binders, dyes, preservatives, stabilizers and any other nasty additives.
It does NOT contain magnesium stearate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose.
A short and transparent list of ingredients guarantees safe supplementation based only on the necessary natural and active substances.
8 in stock
RED YEAST RICE 5% Extract 200 mg providing 10 mg Monacolin K
Monacolin K from fermented red rice helps maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood.
The preparation contains a rice extract fermented with yeast Monascus purpureus standardized for 5% monacolin K content. Each capsule contains 10 mg of monacolin K.
Extract of red yeast (Monascus purpureus) fermented rice standardized to 5% monacolin K, inulin (chicory root), gelatin (capsule shell).
The Product is FREE FROM Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Artificial Preservatives, Fillers, Binders, Artificial Colours or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s)
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120 servings|
|INGREDIENTS:||Amount per 1 capsule|
|Red yeast rice extract 5%|
Providing: MONACOLIN K
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
· Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Do not take if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a medical professional.
· Store in original packaging, in a cool dry place, away from direct light.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Storage: at a temperature below 25 o C, in the original packaging in order to protect from light and moisture.