1 kg Organic Raw Whole BUCKWHEAT SEEDS for SPROUTING
Buckwheat is one of the complete sources of protein and contains essential amino acids for humans
- are a bomb of vitamins; contain all the B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, selenium and many other health compounds
- cleanse and alkalizes the body (DE acidifies),
- have a lot of rutin – which strengthen blood, vessels, lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and maintain low sugar levels in it,
- contain lecithin, which neutralizes toxins and cleanses the lymphatic system,
- are rich in iron is high in iron, so it is a good builder of blood,
- also prevents osteoporosis due to high levels of boron and calcium,
- are rich in bio-flavonoids and coenzyme Q10.
How to grow your own buckwheat sprouts:
- Pour buckwheat seeds into the water, mix and leave for 30 minutes. During soaking the buckwheat absorbs a lot of water. All seeds that float on the surface of the water should be removed with a strainer.
- Strain unpeeled buckwheat groin on a sieve and rinse for about 1 minute under running water. Then leave it on it, putting it down in a glass bowl.
- The seeds should be covered in advance with a paper towel. The whole set a bright spot and rinse 2 times a day. After the first day, sprouts appear. Keep them in the fridge in a glass container.