£2.99 – £11.99
Natural Dried Edible Rose Petals
10g, 25g, 50g, 100g
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Yerba VERDE Mate KATUAVA
Native and Natural
GREEN YERBA MATE WITH HERBS
Natural source of energy containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids, minerals and antioxidants.
Verde Mate is derived from native trees found in their natural habitat. The processing of leaves produces a bright green colour yerba mate with a mild flavour and extremely pleasant to the taste.
Contents of the package:
Ilex paraguariensis( Yerba Mate) 98% of thickly cut leaves, only 2% of stems, without dust; muira puama, catuaba, rowanberry, natural flavour.
Organic Yerba VERDE Mate
GREEN YERBA MATE
ORGANIC Ilex paraguariensis( Yerba Mate) 98% of thickly cut leaves, only 2% of stems, without dust
Herbal Yerba Mate KURUPI
COMPUESTA CON HIERBAS
A wonderful, refreshing combination of the stimulating yerba mate with anise creates a great flavour composition as well as an aroma. The good blend to help your digestion.
Leaves and stems with an amount of dust (yerba mate), anise, natural anise flavour.
The taste and aroma of yerba mate:
The rich aroma will ideally find itself in the form of Tereré.
Tereré is an infusion of yerba mate, similar to mate but prepared with cold water and ice rather than with hot, and in a slightly larger vessel.
Net weight: 500g
Naturally high in cannabinoids, vitamins, and antioxidants
Gently hand-picked and properly dried for finest taste and smell
Net weight: 100g